Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Monday morning!

It is Monday morning again. I understand that it is Columbus day in the States so there is a day off. For all the rest of you who have to work, have a nice work week.

Autumn is coming to Brussels, Belgium, with all its wonderful colours. This year we have had a fantastic summer and it has gone over into a rather nice autumn. Something like every other day sunshine and blue sky and every other day cloudy and rainy! Today it is time to the sunny day. Hopefully, also tomorrow since I am going to Antwerpen for the day to have a look at the history, fantastic buildings, art, the house of Rembrandt and much more. Report will follow.

I just want to share a couple of nice autumn pictures with you. It is my neighbour's tree, but is the first that catch my eye when I look out of the bedroom window in the morning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster