Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

What's in a Name - wrap up post 2016

I really enjoyed this challenge hosted by Wormhole.  I almost made it, but I just could not finish the last book, Light in August by William Faulkner. I have to admit, that I don't really like his books. This was the second book I tried by him. I finished Sanctuary, but did not really like it.

Otherwise I finished the challenge and read the following books.



I enjoyed all books except Faulkner. Hardy's book was a little bit more tricky.  I am a big fan of Hardy, but here he writes in dialect, and I always find it hard to read. It was also rather slow in the beginning, but picked up in the last part. His writing is always beautiful.

Now looking forward to the same challenge in 2017! Thank you to The Worm Hole for hosting.

Comments

  1. I get tripped up on Hardy, too. You have to be in the right mood and while I might start out that way, I don't always end up that way! But impressive to say the least!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster