Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Life's different phases

It has been rather quiet here lately. This is partly due to a travel I did to London and Menorca. While in London I also visited Oxford and Stratford and hope to do a couple of posts on these wonderful places later.

Otherwise life has been very heavy from the beginning of the year. I am trying to cope with lack of energy and hope that I am now on the right way. Something that helps is to read your blogs which always inspire me. It feels good to see what you are all up to, what you are reading and how you cope with life.


I have a couple of book reviews waiting to be written. I read Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann. A huge book, but what a treat it was to read it. In Stratford I bought a book, Blood and Guts, A Short History of Medicin by Roy Porter. Very interesting story on the development of medicin. To help out my present state I finally read Self Power by Deepak Chopra, which has been on my shelves for some time. It contains a lot of useful tips on how to approach life and, if necessary, change your outlook and situation.

This week, while sitting by my computer, I am enjoying the French Open in tennis. A lot of interesting games, surprise wins and overall good tennis play. It is a windy day here today, so perfect to stay inside and enjoy the games.

Comments

  1. Hi Lisbeth,

    I'm sorry life has been heavy and I hope each and every day is a little lighter with a bit of joy. Thanks so much for your visit to Marmelade Gypsy. Your comments always mean so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie, I will be getting there. It is always a pleasure to read your positive and inspiring blog post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster