Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Advent Calendar, box no. 21 - Wish list books

I have a wish list of two books for Christmas. One is called 'Aktiedrottning' (Share Queen) and is written by Isabella Löwengrip, Pingis Hadenius and Linda Newnham. It should explain what to think of when it comes to buying and selling shares. I think it could be useful to know a little bit in this field.


The other one is 'My Name is Lucy Barton' by Elizabeth Strout. I have heard a lot of good things about this book from you and it has been on my 'to read' list for a while. Let's see what Santa Claus will bring. Of course, any book is fine!

Today the sun shone on us a few hours. We went for a walk in the area. Beautiful, fresh air when you are by the sea. Now its time to do a little bit of cleaning and ironing. While ironing I will try to finish listening to 'The End of the Affair' by Graham Greene, and then relax with a good paper book in the afternoon. Enjoy your day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster