Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Book Beginnings on Fridays and The Friday 56



Sorry, again a little bit late with my Friday book quotes. This time I have chosen a book, just finished. I read a reviews from my blogging friends and thought, yes, this book I have to read. It is really great and I will download her first book. It is Jane Harper's Nature of Force.  It is a book you just cannot put down, so therefor it is read in one or two days.

Book Beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader

"Later, the four remaining women could fully agree on only two things. One: No one saw the bushland swallow up Alice Russell. And two: Alice had a mean streak so sharp it could cut you."

The Friday 56 hosted by Freda's Voice

"Falk could smell the decay of winter roses in the air and hear the distant rush of traffic. And on the second floor of Alice Russell's home, through a streak-free window overlooking the road, he could see a five-pointed white star of fingertips pressed against the windowpane, a flash of blond hair, and the gaping, openmouthed circle of a face looking out."

This is a great read and I was totally hooked on the story after the initial lines. What do you think?

Comments

  1. Sounds good. I'll have to go find it on Goodreads. :-) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very good, and I was happy to read a rather newly published book for once. Hope you like it.

      Delete
  2. Oh, don't you love a book you can't put down? Sounds very good.

    Thanks for coming by this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good. Some writers just manage to stay tuned in all through the story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster