Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Book Beginnings on Fridays and The Friday 56


Another Friday and another meme. This week I have chosen Paulo Coelho's Adultery for the beginning and page 56.

Book beginnings on Fridays hosted by Rose City Reader

"Every morning, when I open my eyes to the so-called "new day," I feel like closing them again, staying in bed, and not getting up. But I can't do that."

The Friday 56 hosted by Freda's Voice

"I am once again the mistress of my thoughts and my actions. What seemed impossible this morning has become reality this afternoon."

Coelho being one of my favourite authors, I am looking forward reading this book. Have you read it?

Comments

  1. I've only read his book about Mata Hari, which I enjoyed a lot so I'd love to read more of his writing!

    My Book Beginnings & The Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so tempting! I kind of feel the same way when I wake up...LOL.

    Here's mine: “EVERY NOTE PLAYED”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both the excerpts but have never read the author. This week I am highlighting The Queen of Sorrow by Sarah Beth Durst. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful read! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for popping by today, Lisbeth. And thanks for the recommendation. I've yet to read any of her books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been told I need to try this author. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster